Login

Menu

CLUB GUADALUPANO

Club Guadalupano was formed in 1952 as an extension of Saint Joseph Catholic Church in Elgin as a Hispanic civic, social, and cultural organization. In 1977, scholarships were made available exclusively to graduating high school seniors and the First Latino Awards Banquet was held. Each year two adults or organizations have also been honored for valuable community service. The tradition continues. This year marks the Forty Fourth Anniversary of awarding scholarships to graduating Hispanic seniors at School District U-46 High Schools and at St Edward Central Catholic High School in Elgin, IL.